Our campus is located in the southwest part of Erzurum on Prof. İhsan Doğramacı Boulevard, 20 minutes from the airport and 5 minutes from the city center.
The school administration reviews the interested candidates’ applications and invites the qualified candidates to school for an interview, demo-lesson and English placement test. After reviewing the individual applications, the candidates who meet the acceptance expectations and requirements are informed about the employment conditions and hired to BELS.
Below are the necessary qualifications to be hired at BELS:
- Being a graduate of the related departments of universities
- Having a teaching qualification certificate
- Having at least 3 years of teaching experience (IGCSE/IB teaching experiences preferred)
- Being able to speak English fluently
- Holding MA or PhD degree (preferred)
(Turkish) Male candidates are expected to have completed their compulsory military service.
If you would like to be considered for a teaching position at BELS, send a cover letter and a CV in English for subjects that are taught in English to James Swetz (jswetz@), or a cover letter and a CV in Turkish for Turkish language and social studies position to Akın Metli (metli@) or an elementary classroom position to Gulcan Ataman (ataman@).
E-mail addresses should be completed with @bels.bilkent.edu.tr