To extend our modern educational, teaching and learning practises throughout the country;
- to contribute to the development of our nation to help it to take its rightful place in the contemporary world
- to be an exemplary institution in the country and to be respected in the world; and
To be an institution providing a modern and effective learning environment, with
- opportunities in advanced technology
- international standards and
- well-qualified staff
In the light of Atatürk’s principles, to be an institution which
- has totally internalized national and cultural values
- thinks independently
- is self-assured
- thinks scientifically and creatively
- will lead the changes of the future
- educates individuals aware of the modern world
- is a science and culture centre in the region
1) To establish the İhsan Doğramacı Foundation Bilkent Erzurum Laboratory School as a model for the schools that will be founded in the future and establish the culture of the institution.
2) To achieve success nationally and internationally through a modern curriculum, qualified staff, academically-oriented students and an effective educational environment
- to ensure the professional development of the staff
- to carry out outcome-based, high quality educational applications with international standards
- to arouse the technological infrastructure of the school is improved and utilized
3)To undertake a societal responsibility by laying the foundations for the strategic cooperation among The Ministry of National Education, the university, the school and the parents.
4) To be a dynamic institution committed to quality in administration, sharing common culture and values, and having a consistent structure.
- to develop and maintain a strategic management system.
- to realize the growth and development of the institution in terms of quality and quantity of teaching and administrative staff, students and physical background.
- to be open to collaboration as a prestigious institution on national and international grounds.