BELS will make a significant contribution to the development of Turkey serving as an exemplary and respected educational institution nationally and internationally.
BELS is a laboratory school that leads and inspires innovative learning and success through challenging national and international programmes.
In keeping up with Atatürk’s principles, BELS:
- develops language abilities, intercultural competence, social responsibility and academic competitiveness,
- nurtures confident, creative and informed decision makers,
- provides leadership opportunities, and preparing students to shape the future.
- To establish BELS as a model for existing and future schools.
- To achieve national and international success through a tailored curriculum employing differentiation techniques in student-centered classrooms, highly competent staff, academically-oriented students and a high-quality learning environment.
- To provide the staff and faculty professional development opportunities.
- To promote global digital citizenship.
- To develop and maintain a culture of well-being in the school in accordance with the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- To undertake community service projects in cooperation with The Ministry of National Education, schools, universities or the stakeholders.