We aim at developing the sense of democracy among students once they have been admitted to BELS. They have been practicing democracy by applying it in school environment.
As a result of this policy, we carry out elections for BELS Student Council. Students run a very diligent propaganda throughout the elections. At the end of the elections, the student council is formed with a president and acting members. Below are the aims of student council:
- Discussing the demands of other students and sharing these with the administration
- Developing an action plan at the beginning of each academic year
- Taking part in community service
- Raising awareness in several issues by organizing events
- Taking responsibility in school any school campaign including hosting visitors