IB Visual Arts class has been initiated in 2013-2014 Academic Year. This course is designed for students who wish to concentrate on studio practice in visual arts. Students will produce investigation workbooks to support, inform, develop and refine studio work through sustained contextual, visual and critical investigation. This course is meant to broaden the student’s overall perspectives as well as personal development of identity and place.
Enjoy lifelong engagement with the arts
• Visually communicate ideas through the exploration and development of skills and media
• Develop the ability to articulate the meanings and messages communicated in images and objects
• Investigate the past, present, and emerging forms of visual arts and engage in producing, appreciating, and evaluating these
• Develop an understanding of visual arts from a local, national, and international perspective
• Build confidence in responding visually and creatively to personal and cultural experiences